Did you know that nutmeg was once worth more by weight than gold?
Or that in the 16th century, London dockworkers were paid their bonuses in cloves?
Or that in 410 AD, when the Visigoths captured Rome, they demanded 3,000 pounds of peppercorns as ransom?
Spices are the soul of a recipe. It makes complete sense to ensure that the spices we buy should be of premium quality.
Top 10 reasons you should buy Bloom Organic spices.
- Bloom Organic spices are certified organic.
- Bloom Organic spices are tastier, more colorful.
- Bloom Organic spices are synthetic fertilizer free
- Bloom Organic spices are NOT irradiated.
- Bloom Organic spices are free of dangerous fillers, preservatives, and GMO.
- Bloom Organic spices are free of anti-caking agents.
- Bloom Organic Turmeric is tested for heavy metal.
- Bloom Organic spices are stored and packaged in state-of-the-art facility under strict quality control measures. Which means there is no cross contamination with other non organic products.
- Bloom Organic spices are sourced directly from the farmer using ethical and fair trade practices.
- Bloom Organic spices are 100% tested and are completely traceable to the farm of the origin.
Things To Remember When Buying Spices
- Buy organic whenever possible to avoid irradiation (which is banned in certified organic foods) as well as pesticides and chemical sterilizing agents.
- Buy organic spices from a reputed brand and read labels carefully.
- Buy spices as you need them as they lose their zing after a certain period of time so buying them in smaller amounts enables you to use them up before they go bland. Buy spices in smaller amounts.
- Store your spices in an air tight container or the fridge.
- Spices have an expiry date. Throw them when they start to look and smell weird.
Bloom Organic Spices
Our products are available at major grocery stores in Toronto/GTA and Vancouver/GVA. Call us at 1-855-522-9227 to help you locate a store near you.
Bloom Organic invests in organic farmers by supporting their families, improving their socio-economic conditions and ensuring better wages, so those who feed us are also well-fed. Our farmers face not only climate changes but also stringent policies around organic farming. Help us support them.
Brands We Distribute
#BloomOrganic #OrganicWellness #WaahOrganic #Organica #Cultivators #Lunn – Visit us at www.bloomorganicbazaar.com for the full assortment.